Our Goal is to establish a well-maintained space open to all dog lovers and friends who are willing to uphold the policies and regulations that govern the park.
And Our Mission is to
• Promote responsible dog ownership
• Educate the community about dog behavior
• And advocate for the rights and interests of the more than 3,000 Barnstable dog owners
People often ask what the benefits of a dog park are.
There are many, certainly more than we’ve listed here, but to name a few……..
• A dog park promotes responsible dog ownership
• It allows dogs to exercise and socialize safely
• We live in a tourist area, and what better way to promote the area as “pet-friendly” than to realize the benefits to travelers
• Seniors are a large and vibrant population on the Cape, and the dog park offers seniors a place to safely exercise their dogs
• And it gets people outside and having fun with their dogs.